Friday 10 February 2017

Sony-Ericsson MH410 earphones


Rating: 4/5

Review:
Very decent basic earphones



These are perfectly decent basic earphones.  They're not hi-fi, but for the current price (well under three quid!) they are very good.

The earphones are decently made with an in-line control panel which works OK with my Android phone.  The sound is really pretty good; the bass lacks much punch, but they don't sound tinny to me so for basic earphones for casual listening, especially for speech, I like them.  The cable is about 1m long, but with an extension lead I find them fine for TV watching.

So, these are pretty basic; for high quality music listening you'll need to look elsewhere, but they're not at all bad and for earphones which cost next to nothing I think they offer very good value.  Recommended.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment