Monday 10 October 2016

Electronic Mall CD/DVD drive


Rating: 1/5

Review:
Not compatible with Windows 10?


I was sent this CD/DVD drive for review, but it won't work with my Windows 10 laptop or notebook.  I contacted the distributor who sent me a replacement – with the same result: it simply doesn't register in File Explorer.  I have contacted them again, but have received no response this time.

Although it says on this page that it is compatible with Windows 10, on the box the compatibility list only goes as far as Windows 8, and I suspect that this is simply not supported by Windows 10, making it useless for many, many people.  It may possibly work on older versions of Windows or with other OS, but if you have Windows 10 don't buy this!

Amazon Page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment