Sunday 23 October 2016

Reshow car cassette adaptor


Rating: 4/5

Review:
A good adaptor



I was sent this adaptor for review and so far it has been good.  A car cassette adaptor is a pretty niche item these days, but I still have an elderly and much-loved car with a cassette deck.  I have used FM transmitters to connect my phone or mp3 player to the radio but there are so many pirates as I drive around that the connection is pretty unreliable so an adaptor like this is very handy.  This one works well; it's dead simple to use and gives reasonable sound.

The adaptor comes simply packed and with a basic guide – but you don't need much.  You just push the adaptor into the cassette player, plug the jack into the headphone socket of your music source and the music will emerge from your car stereo.  You can move the output lead to emerge from the body of the adaptor in various positions, so it should fit pretty well all car cassette players and it seems solidly made.

The sound is pretty good. I find the level quite low, but boosting the volume of both source and car stereo gives decent volume.  It's not as bright as it might be on the trebles – but that may just be my cassette player, which is not in the first flush of youth.

Overall, this is a very decent item which is reasonably priced and well made.  I will update this review if I have any problems with durability, but I'm not expecting any and if you need a car cassette adaptor, I can recommend this one.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment