Tuesday 15 August 2017

Sanimaid Boston Silicone Toilet Brush


Rating: 4/5

Review:
Good, not perfect



I like this toilet brush, but I'm slightly reserving judgement.  It's well made and hygienic but it is harder work on the arms than a normal brush and I'm not certain that it cleans quite as well.

It's good in many ways.  It is solidly made and looks very robust.  The silicone cleaning head is certainly far more hygienic than a brush-head and it's neat and compact.  It does get under the rim well and reaches further round the bend than my existing brush.

I'm less keen on the storage: you have to stick or screw a bracket for the plastic holster to the skirting board (not something I really want to do), and it's not a very elegant addition to the bathroom.  You can, however, unclip the holder from its bracket to clean it, which is important.  The cleaning itself seems OK, but it's a lot harder to move this over the surface than it is a conventional brush.  I'll be interested to see how clean it keeps the loo long-term and I'll edit this if I'm unhappy after using it for a while.

This is a decent idea which may be a very useful development.  To me it seems expensive for what it is, but it's a good, well-made product and may well be worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment