Friday 15 January 2016

SunrisePro Knife sharpener


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A very good knife sharpener

I was sent this knife sharpener by the distributor for review and I think it's very good.

The sharpener is quite light in weight but seems pretty solidly made. I like the design very much. It sits firmly on a surface and it is non-slip so it feels very solid when using it. It also has a good flat end so you can store it upright, which I find very handy.

It does a very good job on my knife blades. You need to be careful with the "Coarse" sharpener because it takes a fair amount of metal off the blade – after three or four passes there is a significant sprinkling of filings on the worktop, so if you do this too often you won't have much of a blade left. However, it is very effective at giving a blunt knife a new lease of life, and the "Fine" sharpener really gives knives a keen edge.

I now use this pretty well every day and it has been great for keeping my knives sharp. I use kitchen knives a lot every day, so a good sharpener is important to me. I like this one very much, and I can recommend it warmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment