Sunday 21 August 2016

Tecknet 1m USB C-Type cable (gold)


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A good quality cable



I was sent this cable for review and I think it's very good.  It works well and seems very durable.

The cable is a brighter gold colour than I expected from the picture and it's a little on the bling side for my taste, but that's a trivial matter.  It's very good in all the important respects: the woven braid covering is very durable, the strain relief and attachments to plugs is strong and the plugs themselves fit well and are very solidly made.  Data transfer seems good and quick.

That's pretty well all I want from a USB cable, so there's not a lot more to say.  If you need a good quality Type C cable this will do you very well.  Recommended.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment