Saturday 16 April 2016

Gelindo Kitchen Shears


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Excellent kitchen shears



These kitchen shears were sent to me without charge for my unbiased review, and my unbiased view is that they are excellent.  They are well made and extremely effective.

These are heavy-duty kitchen shears, which means that they are more like secateurs than scissors in build.  They work perfectly well as scissors and will cut anything including thin paper, but they're large, quite heavy and sprung so they open automatically which means they're best suited to what they are designed for – cutting tough foods like meat joints, bones and the like.  They do this very well indeed; a joint or bone placed in the hollow in the lower blade is sliced incredibly easily, and the whole thing just works very well.

The shears are very well made from good quality stainless steel and have the feel of a very durable item – they carry a lifetime warranty and I'd expect these to last for many years even with the regular use they will get in my kitchen.  I will update this review if I have any problems, but I'm not expecting any.  I have a Gelindo garlic press which is excellent and still looks and works like new after nine months of incessant use, so they make a good product. 

In short, these are excellent kitchen shears which you can buy with confidence.  Warmly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment