Sunday 24 April 2016

I3C Card Reader


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A good, flexible card reader

I was sent this card reader without charge for review, and I think it is good. It's a little expensive for a card reader, but it is good quality and very versatile.

The most important thing to say is that it works very well. It's plug-and-play and it just does the job without any fuss. Transfer speeds seem very good to me – there's no difference between this and the dedicated card slot on my laptop, for example. It has plugs to fit USB and Apple ports, and also a slide-out plug for a micro-USB port for use with an Android phone or tablet, for example. I've tested it and it works very well, so it's a handy way of getting files from a PC to a phone if you need to.

The reader is well made and seems very robust, so if you need a flexible card reader which will connect to a variety of devices, I can recommend this. It's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment