Thursday 22 September 2016

Homdox 5-piece food storage clip-boxes


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Good, robust storage boxes



Homdox sent me these clip storage boxes for review and I think they are very good.  They are made of very robust plastic, seal very well and just do the job.

These do seem like a very solid, durable product which should last for a long time.  They go in the freezer and in the dishwasher, so they're flexible and easy to clean and the size range is good.  The largest (2.5l) is a large lunch-box size and the smallest (0.24) has a tenth of that capacity would hold a few biscuits or a little left-over sauce.  They stack inside each other when empty for easy storage and they're also designed so that they will stack securely on top of each other while in use. I find them a very handy range of sizes for everyday food use.

There really isn't an awful lot to say about storage boxes beyond that.  I will update this review if I have any problems with durability but I'm not expecting any.  I'm very pleased with these boxes and can recommend them warmly.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment