Tuesday 8 December 2015

Liger Blaze Bluetooth sport earphones


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Good sound and build quality

The manufacturer sent me these Bluetooth earphones for my objective review; I think they are very good. I have tested a lot of earphones now and I think these give good sound and build quality for the price.

The earphones come in a perfectly nice cardboard box, with a selection of silicone tips so you can position them comfortably in your ears, a USB charging lead and a decent user manual. They look good, I think – they are a little bulky, but they are well styled and sit nicely in the ears. They seem well made and solid, and the ear-hooks are very good. I wasn't keen on the idea of them, but I find them surprisingly comfortable and they hold the earphones in place very well, so I think these would be fine for even pretty vigorous movement during exercise.

Bluetooth connection was simple (conventional only – there's no NFC) and I found it solid up to a range of at least 8 metres. I find the controls on the right-hand earpiece easy to use. Phone calls work well, the microphone is good and controlling music is simple.

The sound is very good for earphones at this price. The trebles are pretty bright, the middles are rich and the bass is very strong. I find them a little bass-heavy in some classical music but it's not too boomy, and rock and the like sounds great. I have a Test Playlist which I use for audio products beginning with 15th Century choral music, ending up with The Rolling Stones, Leonard Cohen and London Grammar and going through most things in between; these perform pretty well on everything with clear articulation and distinction of instruments and voices in classical music, for example, and a really good, solid sound throughout in modern rocky stuff. That deep, rolling bass in the second half of London Grammar's Hey Now sounds brilliant, and if you like a real kick in the bass these will suit you very well, I think.

In summary, these are good earphones at this price. They are well made, very solidly anchored on the ears and give good sound with a very solid bass; I can recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment