Wednesday 16 December 2015

RoadsterPro Tyre Pressure Gauge


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A good tyre pressure gauge

I was sent this tyre pressure gauge for my objective review, and I think it is very good.

The gauge is very well made; it feels robust and it has a good rubberized protective sleeve which should keep it safe from damage if dropped or bashed. The gauge itself is good and clear, the nozzle which goes on the valve rotates through 360 degrees, so it's nice and easy to use and there's a handy little valve to let out any excess pressure from an over-inflated tyre. As far as I can tell, the gauge is accurate (but I have nothing to calibrate it against except the gauge on a garage air-hose).

There's not much more to say about a tyre gauge. It's a good quality item which should last for years and which does the job well. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment