Tuesday 15 November 2016

Accuweight Digital Bathroom Scales


Rating: 5/5

Review: 
Very good scales



I was sent these Accuweight scales for review and I am impressed.  They are robust, very elegant and do a good job.

The scales are powered by a standard CR2032 coin battery which is supplied and readily available when replacement is needed.  They have three display modes: kilogrammes, pounds and (hurrah!) stones and pounds which are simply selected by a switch on the underside.  They are dead simple to use: you step onto them and they come to life and register your weight in a couple of seconds.  The display is large and clear so you'll be confronted with the truth even on the bleariest of mornings, and they turn off after 10 seconds.

The scales are a good size – easily large enough for my Size 11s but not so big as to be cumbersome.  They look great – slim, simple and elegant – and seem very solidly made with a sturdy frame underneath and a thick, tough glass surface which is very easy to clean.

In short, these are just what I want in bathroom scales: they weigh accurately in the units I want, they look very good and seem built to last.  At this price I think they're very good value, too, and I can recommend them warmly.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment