Thursday 24 November 2016

Dikete Flexisoft heads for Braun toothbrushes


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Very good toothbrush heads



I was sent these toothbrush heads for review and I am impressed.  I have used Braun electric toothbrushes with Oral-B heads for many, many years, and it has never occurred to me to try another brand, but these are very good indeed.

The main thing to say is that they seem almost identical to the Oral-B equivalent in both design and quality.  I simply can't tell the difference when I'm using them, and at £8 for an 8-pack at the time of writing they're less than half the price of Oral-B.

I will update this review if I have any problems with durability, but after several days' use they're performing very well and I'm not expecting any difficulty (and even if they do turn out to have a slightly shorter life, they're still very good value).

So, buy with confidence, I'd say.  These do the job as well as Oral-B at a fraction of the price.  Recommended.

Amazon page HERE

1 comment: