Monday 7 November 2016

Aplic vertical mouse


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A very good mouse



I was sent this mouse for review and I like it very much.  It is well made, works very well and is extremely comfortable to use.

I have been using a (different) vertical mouse for some time now.  It has made a big difference to my hand, which used to get quite painful at times due to using a conventional mouse, so I know the idea is sound and this one seems very good so far.  Plug and play genuinely works with Windows 10; just plug in and it is fully functional within a few seconds.  All the buttons and scroll wheel work fine and are well positioned for easy use and there's a good long lead.  It's comfy in the hand and I like the removable "palm rest" which allows you either to rest your entire hand on the mouse and move it effectively from the elbow, or remove it to rest the heel of your hand on the desk and move the mouse from the wrist.  Probably the best thing I can say about this mouse is that after a few minutes use, I forgot about the mouse itself and just used it without thinking – which is what I want from a mouse.

It must be said that it's a bulky and rather ugly thing – but that's just a hazard with vertical mice.  For me it's well worth it for the comfort and lack of any hint of RSI.  I will update this review if I have any durability issues, but it seems very well made and I'm not expecting any.  If you want a right-handed vertical mouse, I can recommend this one: it's very reasonably priced and does the job very well.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment