Saturday 19 November 2016

Archeer 32GB flash drive


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A good flash drive



Archeer sent me this 32GB flash drive for review and I think it's very good.  It is a standard swivel design and is USB 3.0, and it does the job very well.  I only have USB 2.0 devices to test this on, but it gives up to about 22MB/s write speed on a single large video file and around 15MB/s when writing music with fairly standard length tracks, which is a good speed.  Media all play perfectly well from the drive.

There's not a great deal more to say about a flash drive.  It's not the cheapest available, but it's good quality.  It is too early to assess durability definitively; I will update this review if I have any problems later, but I'd expect this to last very well because Archeer make good quality stuff and it has an 18-month warranty.  So far, I've had no problems at all – which, with decent speeds, is all I really want from a flash drive. Recommended.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment