Thursday 15 December 2016

Charles Wilson Plain Crew T-Shirts, 5-pack


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Good quality and excellent value



Charles Wilson sent me these T-shirts for review; I think they are good quality and represent excellent value.

The T-shirts are made of medium-weight cotton.  I can just make out the darker colour of my jeans through my white ones - but only just - which will give you an idea of the thickness: perfectly adequate but not heavyweight luxury cotton.  They are well made with very solid seams, no stray threads and a soft band over the seam at the back of the neck to stop it irritating, which is a very nice extra touch.  They seem to keep their shape pretty well in the wash, although it's a bit early to tell fully.

Sizing is as expected.  I'm 6feet tall and fairly normal medium build for a man in his early 60s.  I prefer a looser T-shirt and have XL, which fit me nicely across the shoulders and are a good length.  They are comfy and look fine.

There's not a lot more to say about T-shirts.  These are very nice quality and, at just over four quid each, are very good value.  Recommended.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment