Saturday 23 July 2016

ODEC 2450mAh AA rechargeable batteries


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Very good rechargeable batteries



I was sent these ODEC rechargeable batteries for review and I think they're very good. There's not that much to say about batteries but:
- the claimed 2450mAh capacity seems about right
- they keep their charge very well when not in use
- they perform at least as well as any other AA rechargeable batteries I have tried, including Duracell and Amazon Basics, and their high capacity is very welcome.

I use a lot of this type of battery and I'm very happy with these. They come in four neat hinged plastic cases holding four batteries each, which is a really nice touch, making them very easy to store and transport – especially if, like me, you carry spares with you.

I have found these batteries very good so far, and they represent good value for 2450mAh batteries. It's too early to comment on how long they last and if I have any trouble with durability I will update this review, but so far I'm very pleased with them and I can recommend them warmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment