Sunday 1 May 2016

Oria Digital Fridge/Freezer thermometer


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A  very good thermometer



I was sent this fridge/freezer thermometer for review.  It is very good: it's well made and does the job.  It comes simply packed with a small but adequate instruction manual.

The thermometer is smart looking and it seems solid and robust, so I think it will last well.  It has a little hook/stand on the back so you can either stand it on a shelf or hang it from a wire shelf.  It just works: as far as I can tell it reads the temperature pretty accurately  (I've checked it with another thermometer and they agree fairly closely) it has a good, easy-to-read display and can be turned on and off simply.  You can also choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit readings and it's simple to toggle betweent them.  The max/min readings are a handy feature if you need to check how your fridge or freezer is behaving.

This can also be used just as a room thermometer (it works up to +50C), os it's quite versatile.  I'm impressed with it; it's a good little digital thermometer which I find very handy.  Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment