Tuesday 17 May 2016

Gizga laptop/notebook sleeve


Rating: 5/5

Review: 
A good, well made sleeve



I was sent an 11.6" sleeve without charge for review and I think it's very good.  It is well made and does the job.

The sleeve is simple but effective.  It's a good size for my iRULU 11.6" Walknbook; it fits snugly but it's easy to get the notebook in an out.  The neoprene is thick enough to give decent protection and the lining is good and soft.  The stitching seems very solid and there's a good, robust zip with a very nice tag to grip which is big, comfortable and plastic-coated so it's smooth and won't scratch things.

There's not a whole lot more to say about a notebook sleeve.  This is a very good one without frills (exactly what I want) and if that's what you need, I can recommend this warmly.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment