Friday 13 May 2016

EBL 908 smart battery charger


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A very good battery charger



This is a very good battery charger.  EBL sent it to me without charge for review and I am very happy with it.

I use a lot of rechargeable batteries, so a good, reliable charger is very important to me.  I have been using the EBL 808 continuously (I mean that literally – it's always on and in use) for a couple of years now and it's been really good for smaller batteries.  This seems just as good quality and is a flexible unit which will charge any standard 1.5V battery from size AAA to size D and will also charge 9V batteries.  It seems very quick and just gets on with the job without fuss  It will charge a single battery if you need it to (they don't have to be in pairs) and also has two USB ports.  These have a 1A output, which is a little slow but suit me fine for the overnight charging I normally do.

The unit is light but seems robust and I like the lid which stops it getting too dusty.  The display is clear and simple, showing the state of charge of each battery, and it has a function whereby you can fully discharge and then charge the batteries if you need to.

In short, this is just a good, practical unit and I can recommend it warmly.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment