Thursday 12 May 2016

AIBI Rose-gold finish women's watch (Model 45701-2)


Rating: 5/5

Review:
A very nice watch



AIBI sent me this watch for review and I am impressed.  I think it is elegant, well made and good value.

This is listed as a women's watch, but I think it would be suitable for both men and women.  It has a 35mm diameter case which is plenty big enough to look fine on my wrist (see my video) but would look very nice as a large women's watch, too.  It has a very elegant, plain face and all the time-markers and hands are simple straight lines which gives a very stylish impression.  The date is small but readable and it keeps good time.

The watch is robustly made.  I have tried a few AIBI watches now and they have all been of very good quality; this seems to be the same.  It is solid, waterproof and tough enough to stand up to everyday treatment and the odd dropping into the bath or onto the floor.  The strap is a good textured leather and the whole thing has a nice, quality feel about it.

In short, this is a very nice watch at a very reasonable price which is very well presented in a smart box so it would make a very good gift.  Warmly recommended.

Amazon page HERE

1 comment:

  1. Purchase your authentic luxury brand watch for a 75% discount online at Luxer Watches.

    ReplyDelete