Tuesday 24 May 2016

AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with UK Plug


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Very good

This is a very good little hub. It is small and light and seems robustly made, it was instantly recognised by my laptop (Windows 7) and worked as soon as it was plugged into a USB port.

I like the idea of an optional power source. I don't use it normally because I usually only connect small peripherals which don't need a lot of power like flashdrives and my HTC phone for data transfer, or self-powered items like a printer, speakers or external HDDs. However, if you do need to connect items with a heavier current drain, just plug in the hub and it works a treat.

There's not a lot more to say about a hub. It works well and without fuss, and it seems like a good quality item. Recommended.

Amazon page HERE

1 comment:

  1. IDsonix 13-Port USB3.0 Hub from Bizarkdeal

    EXCELLENT build quality. I don't think you could engineer a better enclosure. Has functioned flawlessly and the charging ports have really boosted my tablet's charging performance, cutting the charge time in half vs. my built-in USB port. I would definitely buy another from this vendor.

    ReplyDelete