Monday 30 May 2016

Topist microfibre cleaning/dusting gloves


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Excellent cleaning gloves



I was sent these cleaning gloves for review, and I'm very impressed.  They are very reasonably priced so I wasn't sure what to expect, but they are very good quality and do an excellent job.

You get two gloves in the pack.  The packaging is very basic – just a plastic bag – but that's fine with me.  The gloves themselves have plenty of thick microfibre "twists" and are well made with solid stitching, a good elastic wristband and a comfortable lining.  They are a good size, too – my hands are pretty big, but they are plenty big enough for me.

In use I have found them excellent.  As others have said, they do a very good car-washing job and used dry, they are brilliant for dusting,  The microfibre collects dust very well and the numerous long twists mean that they get into awkward corners and ridges and so on very well.  A swift wipe and surfaces, screens keyboards and the like are good and clean – and they're great for the inside of the car with all those awkward contours.  A vigorous shake gets rid of the collected dust and they're ready to go again.

I was surprised by the quality of these gloves.  I think they're excellent and very good value.  Warmly recommended.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment