Sunday 19 June 2016

GBB AUX cables - 3 pack


Rating; 5/5

Review:
Very good AUX cables



I was sent these AUX cables for review, and I think they are very good. They are well made and seem robust and of good quality.

In the pack, you get two 1m cable and one 2m cable.  They are well made, with robust, flexible cable and solid anchoring in the plugs. They give very good sound even through longer cables, and the plugs are gold-plated for good contact and easy insertion and removal. Externally, the plugs have an attractive polished aluminium finish with a neat logo.

In use I have found the cables excellent: good sound, simple insertion and removal and tangle-free. They seem very durable, but I will update this review if any problems emerge. There's not much more to ask from an extension lead, so this pack seems to deliver excellent quality at a reasonable price and I can recommend it.

Amazon page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment