Thursday 23 June 2016

Odec 1000mAh AAA rechargeable batteries


Rating: 5/5

Review:
Very good rechargeable batteries



I was sent these Odec rechargeable batteries for review and I think they're very good.  There's not that much to say about batteries but:
- the claimed 1000mAh capacity seems about right
- they keep their charge very well when not in use
- they perform as well as any other AAA rechargeable batteries I have tried, including Duracell and Amazon Basics.

I use a lot of this type of battery and I'm very happy with these.  The only problem I've had so far is that they come in two neat hinged plastic cases holding four batteries each – which I thought was a really nice touch until I tried t open them.  The catch is so strong that I need to press it in with a screwdriver, which isn't ideal to say the least.

That's a very minor thing, though.  The batteries themselves are very good so far and represent good value for 1000mAh batteries.  It's too early to comment on how long they last and if I have any trouble with durability I will update this review, but they are very good so far and I can recommend them warmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment